Our product liability attorneys have extensive experience in defending lawsuits involving a wide variety of industries regarding products such as:
- machines, heavy equipment, and industrial plants
- chemicals, including farm chemicals
- motor vehicle components, such as seatbelts, air bags, brakes, gasoline tanks, windows, and door locks
- vans modified for handicapped use
- wheelchair lifts and other forms of handicapped access
- components in manufactured housing
Since the founding of Aiken, Bridges, Elliott, Tyler & Saleeby, PA, in 1983, we have dedicated ourselves to providing prompt, efficient and professional litigation and legal services in conformity with the highest ethical standards, representing clients in both federal and state courts.
The law firm of Aiken Bridges enjoys an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating offered for ability and ethics in the legal profession.
To schedule a free initial consultation with a qualified attorney, contact our Florence, South Carolina, office here or call 843-669-8787. You will meet with an experienced lawyer, who is happy to review your concern and provide learned counsel.