Aiken, Bridges, Elliott, Tyler, & Saleeby, PA, is one of the few law firms in South Carolina with the experience and expertise to handle complex environmental law litigation involving matters such as asbestos contamination, accidents involving toxic spills and contamination, environmental cleanup, waste disposal, and landfill cleanup and sale.
Specific areas of focus include:
- asbestos contamination
- chemical contamination
- accidents involving toxic spills and contamination
- environmental cleanup
- waste disposal
- landfill cleanup and sale
- water pollution and contamination
- redevelopment of contaminated property
- defense of businesses charged with environmental violations
- negotiation of remediation plans of contaminated sites
- disputing or contesting South Carolina Department of Natural Resources actions/decisions
- regulatory matters for business and industry
- civil actions against prior landowners for contaminated property
- environmental site assessments
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) issues
Our lawyers represent landowners, developers, manufacturers, insurance companies, farmers, and industries in all dealings with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and other state and federal environmental agencies. We help clients prepare and file for licenses and applications for approval. We also represent clients’ interests in administrative adjudications.
Since the founding of Aiken, Bridges, Elliott, Tyler & Saleeby, PA, in 1983, we have dedicated ourselves to providing prompt, efficient and professional litigation and legal services in conformity with the highest ethical standards, representing clients in both federal and state courts.
The law firm of Aiken Bridges enjoys an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating offered for ability and ethics in the legal profession.
To schedule a free initial consultation with a qualified attorney, contact our Florence, South Carolina, office here or call 843-669-8787. You will meet with an experienced lawyer, who is happy to review your concern and provide learned counsel.